The ten most important questions
1. What kind of courses does Alemania offer?
We offer daytime, evening and Saturday courses, as well as private lessons and company courses, at all levels from A1-C2.
2. How can I register for a course?
You can register in person or via email. Please take into account that our courses fill up quickly and that you should, therefore, book at least two weeks in advance.
3. May I pay for the course in instalments?
Courses can be paid in monthly instalments. The intensive courses must be paid in a maximum of 2 instalments.
4. How do I know what level to start at?
You can drop by and take our German proficiency test at any time. We offer the test and corresponding advice, in DE/ES/IT/FR or PT, free of charge. The test is non-binding.
5. Can I test the Alemania method without committing myself?
Yes, of course, you can visit a sample lesson at any time and decide afterwards.
6. Are the teachers native German speakers?
Yes, all our teachers are native German speakers and all of them have grown up in a German-speaking environment.
7. Does the Alemania concentrate exclusively on German?
Yes, we are specialists for the German language. We are now the largest German school in Switzerland. You will find us in central locations in Zurich, Bern and Lucerne.
8. What happens to the course fee if I cancel?
If you reserve a place on the course you have to pay for it, obviously. In cases where illness or unforeseeable work commitments prevent you from taking part on the course, you will receive a voucher to the value of the course you have paid for. The same rule applies if you leave Switzerland.
9. Is the Alemania eduQua certified?
Yes, the quality of all Alemania products is, therefore, guaranteed.
10. Is it possible to sit the official Telc examination at the Alemania?
Yes, we are an official Telc examination centre. We have our own group of experts who are capable of coordinating your exam preparation effectively.